Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lattéland Exhibition, May 13-June 2

For those of you in the Kansas City area, allow me to extend an invitation for you to check out my art exhibition at Lattéland, located on Jefferson St. at the Country Club Plaza.

.
RYAN DELGADO ART
May 13 - June 2, 2011
Lattéland
4771 Jefferson St.
Kansas City, MO

For your consideration, all paintings displayed will be for sale, and I'm hoping to have 10 paintings total.  These will be some of my latest, including paintings from my Holy Land trip, including my recent award winner from the Blue Springs Fine Art Show, Camel in Giza.  In addition, I will have two master copy portraits in honor of my favorite art hero - Diego Velázquez. 
And here they are now, anxiously awaiting their first official public showing:


They will look so much better hanging up in the cafe, I'm sure.  So please stop by at your convenience anytime from May 13 - June 2 for a wonderfully delicious cup of coffee and some pretty okay-looking paintings!




No comments:

Post a Comment