Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

Actually, it's been quite mild for February.  I'm kinda loving it.  But anyway, here is another painting for your (hopefully) viewing pleasure, and this one is called Baby It's Cold Outside.  I'm going back and forth honestly about whether or not it's finished.  For now, it is.  But if it bothers me too much, I will go back in a few weeks and touch it up some more once it has dried to the touch.  Hope you like it.  There is no video for this one, but the video for my previous portrait Young Girl in Blue is on its way.  Plus I did another alla prima today, which I will post soon, and it will have a video as well.  For now though, I hope you enjoy this one.  More to come...



Baby It's Cold Outside
oil on canvas
16x20 inches
2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment