Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Gamber Center Exhibition, and why it matters

Alright, so in my previous post I mentioned another exhibition announcement that I had, and here it is.
I have been chosen as one of four artists to exhibit work at The Gamber Center in Lee's Summit, Missouri next year, and I couldn't be more excited/humbled/happy about it. 
This will be my first solo exhibition in 3 years, and also the largest, which is what makes this the most important exhibition of my career to date.  The work I'll be showing will include my best work from years past until now, including work I haven't shown yet, and hopefully brand new work that I haven't even made yet!  That all depends on when the exhibition will be.  The details haven't been determined yet, but I am looking forward to sharing it with everyone, and hope to see a whole bunch of friends at the reception... which may or may not include a live demonstration. 
So please stay tuned for more news about the Gamber Center Exhibition as it comes, and be on the lookout for the reception date for sure.  That will be the really important part.  To everyone that is a fan, to my loved ones including friends and family that have supported me as an artist, and to all my artist collegues that have encouraged me - I dedicate this exhibition to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment