Sunday, June 7, 2015

Live Streaming Demonstration, 6/11/15

I just wanted to make a quick post to announce my first live streaming event happening this Thursday, June 11th at 2:00pm!

I invite you to join me in my studio as I do Part 1 of a new painting for my current series "Convicted."  Tune in to my YouTube channel from the comfort of your home on your computer or device, and watch me paint the first stage of a new piece.  I will be scheduling Part 2 very soon, to be broadcast sometime next week.  So be sure to stay tuned for that announcement as well.

You may watch the live stream from YouTube, and I will also have it posted here on the blog.  Oh yeah, and it's free.  Here is the YouTube link where you can tune in on June 11th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMiBR7KIGf4

Hope you will join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment