Thursday, August 20, 2015

News coming soon!

Hi friends,
I've been once again neglecting the ol' blog here.  Sorry if you've been looking for an update.  I'll have one coming very soon.

But for now, I will just say that the Raytown Artists Association Invitational Show is coming up this very weekend, Friday and Saturday August 21-22, at St. Paul's Church of the Nazarene in Kansas City (8500 E. 81st Terr.) and I will be showing three paintings, including previous award-winner from Blue Springs, the one and the only Abbey (who is heading off to college in the next week).  Hopefully we can win another award as a last hurrah for her before she leaves!

And my show at Jones Gallery is still going in the Crossroads every First Friday, if you would like to come out and see it!  I've swapped out a few pieces since my May opening, so please come and check them out!

Okay, I'll have an actual update from the studio very soon, so stay with me!  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment