Tuesday, December 15, 2015

All Things New

He will wipe every tear from their eyes.
There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.
He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!"

It's amazing how powerful mere words can be.  They can feed your soul, or they can shatter you to the point of harming yourself.  If the words of man can cause such damage, think of the healing power found in the words of the Almighty.  Words such as,

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you. (Hebrews 13:6)

Because I live, you also will live. (John 14:19)

She is worth far more than rubies (Proverbs 31:10)

I wish I could say to every young soul who ever felt so worthless as to hurt herself what she is truly worth in the eyes of her Creator.  The One who knew her name long before He breathed the universe into existence.  That she is worth more than rubies.  She is worth more than she could ever imagine.

She is simply worth more than words can say.  She is worth the life of God's Son.

All Things New (Revelation 21: 4-5)
oil on linen
36x24 inches
2015

No comments:

Post a Comment