Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Upcoming - Images Gallery Juried Exhibition

Hello friends,

Just a quick note to announce that I have been accepted into Images Art Gallery's annual juried exhibition, which opens with a reception on Friday, April 21st from 6:00 - 9:00pm.  All 3 of my entries were juried into the show, so I'm hopeful it will be a great show.


This year, Images Gallery has posted all of the juried entries on their website, which you can check out at http://imagesartgallery.com

Last year, I was very blessed to have been awarded with the Best of 2D prize, which came as a total surprise to me.  For as long as I've done the Images show, it's been a tough one.  I almost didn't do this year's show, but I decided to at the last minute (literally about 2 days before the registration was due). 

As for new work, now that I am starting to feel better after my surgery, I have been able to feel comfortable enough to get back in the studio and work on stuff.  So keep watching out for more, friends.  I promise it's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment