Saturday, May 6, 2017

GoFundMe - Ryan's Bogus (Gallbladder) Journey

Hi friends!

So as you may have read in a previous post, I recently had an awful gallbladder attack and had to undergo surgery to remove it. 

As it turns out, the one thing I was dreading is just about as burdensome as I was expecting.  I am talking about the medical expenses, of course.  After insurance, I still have quite an amount left to pay off.

So I am calling on you to help me with this burden with my new Go Fund Me campaign!  But I don't want you to think that I'm just asking for money.  It is actually really hard for me to do that even in situations like this when I know I need to.

So I want to sweeten the deal for YOU.  As incentive for your donations, I am throwing in a very special offer to the person who donates the highest amount to my campaign.  Please watch my story here:




I sincerely appreciate every donation.  Every little bit helps a lot.  I hope you will consider making a donation to help me out, and you may do so by checking out my Go Fund Me page here:
https://www.gofundme.com/ryans-bogus-gallbladder-journey

Thank you all so much, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment