Saturday, September 2, 2017

News from the Studio 9/2/17

Hey there my friends, here is the latest from the studio:


  • The National Oil and Acrylic Painters' Society show at R.S. Hanna Gallery in Fredericksburg, Texas has officially kicked off.  The unfortunate news, however, is that they had to postpone their First Friday Art Walk demos and festivities for September 1st because of the hurricane's aftermath, and the flooding in Texas that has caused many issues with travel.  I had planned on being there this weekend for the September Art Walk to see the show and do a painting demonstration.  But due to the cancellation, I will be heading down there for First Friday, October 6th.  I plan on doing my painting demo at that time, and hopefully will be able to do a live stream video via YouTube.  I will keep you all posted on that as it gets closer.

  • I have submitted entries for two more exhibitions this fall.  Both of which are juried shows, so I will post updates soon as I am notified on whether or not I am accepted.  The first is the 11th Annual State of the Arts Juried Show in Prairie Village, Kansas at the R.G. Endres Gallery.  The other show is the National Oil and Acrylic Painters' Society Small Works Show in Parkville, Missouri.  Stay tuned for news on both of these shows!
  • Here are the latest works in my Imago Dei series:
Cocoon
oil on canvas
24x20 inches

Glide
oil on canvas
36x24 inches

Contrition
oil on canvas
28x22 inches
  • Cocoon is available at Jones Gallery in Kansas City, and both Glide and Contrition are currently available through my studio.  Please contact me at ryandelgadoart@gmail.com to inquire about purchasing.
That is all the news for now.  Stay tuned for more vlogs coming up on YouTube, as well as news about fall shows and future works.  

No comments:

Post a Comment