Friday, October 13, 2017

YouTube Vlog #15 - The NOAPS Exhibition at RS Hanna Gallery

The latest vlog is up, and here I talk a little bit about my trip to Fredericksburg, TX for the National Oil and Acrylic Painters' Society Exhibition at RS Hanna Gallery.
I had such an awesome time walking around Fredericksburg, checking out the shops and the Main Street RS Hanna location, and of course checking out the show and doing my painting demo.  I met some really great people and enjoyed chatting with them.  I don't know when I will be back to visit the gallery, but probably not before the end of the NOAPS show.
A huge thanks to Shannon and Teresa once again for being so welcoming and kind.  It was a pleasure meeting both of you, and I hope you can sell some of my work while I'm away!


No comments:

Post a Comment