Tuesday, March 27, 2018

New YouTube video - Painting Touch-up Demo

Hello!

A few months ago, I recorded a painting demo.  Actually, it was demo where I took a small painting that I had done previously and did some touch-up work on it to bring it to a more completed finish.  I did several things with it during the session, but I never actually posted the video.  Until now.  

Here is the full demo in its entirety.  Unedited, and in real time.  It's about 2 hours, and I'm working on what is now my recent award-winning portrait called Still.

Also note at my beginning disclaimer on this video that this piece is available for purchase.  To inquire, please send me a message at ryandelgadoart@gmail.com with the word "Still" in the subject line.  Thanks for any bit of support, friends.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment