Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Upcoming July Shows

July is very quickly approaching, and it is going to be one crazy month for me!  In addition to spending a week at church camp with some high school kids, I have two shows happening in July that I am looking forward to, and I hope you won't miss!

First is the first Figurative Arts and Classical Nude fine art show in Ottawa, Kansas.  I will have 7 paintings in this show, which runs from July 5th - 26th at the Carnegie Cultural Center in Ottawa (501 S. Main St).  I have already packed up my work and I will be heading down there tomorrow to drop them off.  


This show will open on July 5th, and I hope you will stop by the Carnegie Center during its regular hours to see the show (Wed - Fri 12-5pm).  There will be a closing reception on July 26th from 6-9pm.  For more info, contact the gallery at (785) 242-8478.

As soon as I get back from camp, I will be heading over to Images Art Gallery in Overland Park, Kansas to drop off work for their 14th Annual Juried Exhibition, which runs from July 20th - August 11th.  The opening reception for the Images Gallery show will be on July 20th from 6-9pm, with awards announcements starting at 7pm.  Out of the three pieces I entered for this show (shown below), I am happy to say all three were accepted.  Hope to see you at the reception!  Images Art Gallery is located at 7320 W 80th St. in Overland Park, KS.

A Moment of Silence
oil on canvas
9x16"
Still
oil on canvas
10x8"
Splash
graphite and oil on paper
14x11"


No comments:

Post a Comment