Friday, July 22, 2011

Hi everyone! Remember me?

Wow, it has been a freakishly long time since I've updated... I feel ashamed of that :(

Sadly I've been in a bit of an artist's slump lately.. We've all had them.  But hopefully I can get slapped with some motivation.  And I think I just may have today.  There is apparently a contest for artists at IO Metro stores.  All you have to do is submit a picture of your 16x20 painting to their facebook, and they'll be selecting their favorite ones to have reproduced and featured in all of their stores.
Pretty cool!
So why not... I'm going to get some acrylics and throw something together here in the next week, and hopefully have a good painting to show them by their deadline on July 31st.  And if mine is selected, awesome.  But if not, I'll just have something nice to put on Ebay.  Either way, this should be fun, right?  I already have an idea of what I'm going to do, so stay tuned, and hopefully I'll have it posted here early next week. 
See ya!
Oh yes, gotta give a shoutout to Tammie for telling me about the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment