Thursday, June 6, 2013

UCM Exhibition 2013

Here is my next exhibition.  No juries or awards here, just straight up showing off work (although if anyone out there would like to purchase some work, especially mine, that is strongly encouraged).  This is the 2013 Summit Art Summer Exhibition at University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg, and I will have 3 paintings showing this year. 
The reception is on Saturday, July 13 from 1-3pm.  I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to the reception or not.  I am leaving for Chicago that weekend, and I'm not sure if I'm leaving on that Saturday or Sunday.  But the show runs from July 13 - August 9, so if any of you feel the urge to take a short road trip to Warrensburg, I hope you can go check out the show.
Here is the announcement, and stay tuned for more.  After Warrensburg, I am hopefully headed to Raytown for the 7th Annual RAA Exhibition, where I took the 1st Place award for my painting The Artist last year.  Looking forward to this year's show!

No comments:

Post a Comment