Sunday, September 20, 2015

New Beginnings with NOAPS

Hi friends!

I wanted to take a second to make a special announcement - one I am very excited about.  After about a year of contemplating and praying over it, I decided to take the next step in my career towards national status as a professional artist, and I've joined the National Oil and Acrylic Painters' Society.

I am very excited, and hopeful that this was a good step for me, and that the timing is right.  I am looking forward to being a part of this organization with some of the best artists in the country.  I appreciate every bit of encouragement that my family, friends, and fellow artists have given me that has led me to this point in my career.  And I covet your continued prayers and encouragement in this next year.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment