Monday, February 10, 2020

News from the Studio - Current and Upcoming Shows

Greetings friends and art lovers,

Here are some current and upcoming shows where you can see my work.


  • I currently have my painting At The End Of The Day showing and available for purchase at The Rice Gallery of Fine Art in Overland Park, Kansas for a national landscape painting show called "The Magic Hour", which is dedicated to sunrise and sunset landscapes.  The show opened on Friday, February 7th and continues through March 13th.  For more information, or to inquire about my painting, please visit the gallery's website http://www.thericegallery.com or call (913) 685-8889.
At The End Of The Day
oil on linen
11x16"
$1500, Available at Rice Gallery of Fine Art, February 7 - March 13
  • The Blue Springs Fine Art Show in Blue Springs, Missouri is coming up on March 8-9, at Vesper Hall.  I'll be showing two paintings - The Old Made New, which was featured in last year's Images Art Gallery Juried Exhibition and the State of the Arts Exhibition in Prairie Village, Kansas, and another landscape piece Open Skies, an entry for The Magic Hour that was not accepted, but I'm really excited to show it and I hope it will do well at Blue Springs.
The Old Made New
oil on linen
20x16"
Available at Blue Springs Fine Art Show, March 7-8

Open Skies
oil on canvas
12x20"
Available at Blue Springs Fine Art Show, March 7-8
  • **Some exciting news that I just received today:  My last painting of 2019, Outcast, has been accepted into the National Oil and Acrylic Painters' Society Best of America Small Painting Exhibition at McBride Gallery in Annapolis, Maryland, which opens April 5th and continues through May 3rd, 2020.  
Outcast
oil on linen
10x8"
$1000, Available at McBride Gallery, April 5 - May 3
  • Those are all the confirmed shows for now, but I will very soon be entering a couple of others that are coming up this spring, including the annual Contemporary Figurative Exhibition at Hilliard Gallery in Kansas City, Missouri, and will be posting updates on those soon.  My thanks to everyone who has supported me, and as always stay tuned for more updates, and please feel free to email me at ryandelgadoart@gmail.com to inquire about any of my available paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment