Thursday, February 18, 2021

New Small Works 2/18/21

The small paintings are still coming.  Today I put finishing touches on two more.  I am getting ready to enter a small paintings show, and I know for sure I'll be entering some of my new 2021 works.  I decided after a lot of consideration that I am not entering the NOAPS BOA Small Works exhibition this year.  The deadline really snuck up on me, and I just wasn't in a place where I was ready for it.  But another show is coming up that I will be prepared for.  More on that to come in another blog post...

Still #3
oil on linen
8x6"

Low Light
oil on linen
6x6"

And There Was Light #2
oil on linen
6x8"

I am still considering which pieces to enter, but these three are certainly possibilities.  I am allowed a maximum of 5 entries for this particular show, and I want to be sure to enter the best ones I can.  

I also have new works going on Ebay soon.  Just about all the paintings I'm currently working on will either go into shows or go on Ebay for sale.  Please check in to my Ebay page for new works as they are listed.  I will have new ones going up frequently.  Visit my Ebay here:  https://www.ebay.com/usr/ryandart

That's all for now.  Stay tuned, more to come!  ~Ryan



No comments:

Post a Comment