Sunday, June 6, 2021

2021 Blue Springs Fine Art Show

This weekend, June 5-6, was the 2021 Blue Springs Fine Art Show, in Blue Springs, Missouri.  It was certainly a pleasant surprise to see a great turnout of artists and viewers at the show, as it had been postponed from its usual date in March.

This year was my 12th time entering the show, and it has always been one of my favorite each year.  I was happy to receive word on Friday evening that both of my paintings were awarded ribbons in their respective categories.

Be Thou My Vision won 2nd Place Portrait, and The Passage received 1st Place in the Opaque category and to my surprise, it also received a 2nd Place People's Choice honor.

The Passage will be on display at the north branch of the Blue Springs Mid-Continent Public Library through the end of June.  The library is located at 850 NW Hunter Dr. in Blue Springs, just north of I-70.



Both paintings are currently available from me.  If you are interested in either of these paintings, please message me at ryandelgadoart@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment