Monday, May 2, 2022

Elements of Landscape Painting: Clouds, Instructional video now available

Hello everyone!

It's finally here!  My first instructional video, "Elements of Landscape Painting: Clouds" is now available for purchase and download.  Here is the link for purchase:

https://ryandelgado.gumroad.com/l/clouds

This is the first in this series of Elements of Landscape Painting videos that I will be releasing.  I am planning several others in this series including Trees, Streams and Waterfalls, Sunsets, and Rocks and Boulders.  Hopefully they will not take as long as this first video on Clouds has taken to complete and release.

In this video, I am simply demonstrating and narrating my process of painting clouds for a landscape.  Since clouds take on so many different forms and colors and appearances, my goal for this video was to talk mainly about principles of painting clouds that will be applicable to any context, whether you are painting from a photo reference or from nature.  The video is geared toward anyone interested in oil painting, from beginner to advanced.  My objective is to simply share what I know, and hopefully share something that will be useful and helpful for anyone interested in this topic.

Check out my preview below.  The full video is priced at only $12, and is available in 1080p quality and is about 57 minutes total runtime.



No comments:

Post a Comment