Sunday, May 22, 2011

Updates 5/22/11

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to fill everyone in with a few updates to the blog, and to my little world of art in general.

1. First I want to thank my pastor, Jim Preisig, for featuring me on his blog site. Here is the link to his gracious plug of my work and my current Lattéland exhibition: Art Inspired By the Holy Land

2. I have started work on a new still life painting. I am planning to show a series of images of its progress as a way of giving everyone a little "step-by-step" look at how I compose a painting. Eventually I would like to create some videos of me at work that might help give a clearer look at the process. Eventually.

3. **Important Blog Update** If you would, just glance over to your right and you will see a couple of new features in the side column of my blog. The first that I'd like to point out is that I have provided my official Ryan Delgado Art email link so that you all may easily contact me.

The second new feature that I have added is a Donation button, which you can see underneath the text "Support Ryan Delgado Art." From this point on, I will be accepting your generous free-will donations that will go strictly towards my materials budget for my artwork (i.e., paints, brushes, canvas, framing, etc.) Please note that I will be accepting all donations through PayPal, however it is not necessary that you have a PayPal account in order to donate. You may donate by credit card, and there is no need to set up your own PayPal account if you do not already have one.
As I said, all donations are by your generosity, and you may donate any amount. Rest assured your donation is sincerely appreciated, and I will personally acknowledge my appreciation for it.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment