Monday, May 18, 2015

Live Painting Events

Hi friends!

I just wanted to pass along some info about a couple of opportunities to see me do some live painting.

The first is coming up this Friday, May 22, for Fourth Fridays in Downtown Lee's Summit.  I will be at Red Door Wine from 5-8pm with some work on display and I will be doing a live painting demo as well.  This is for one night only, so I hope those of you in the Kansas City area not going to the Royals/Cards game will stop by and check it out!


The second event is actually going to be next month's Fourth Friday in Downtown Lee's Summit.  On June 26th from 5-8pm, I will be participating in a Plein Air Paint Out.  As you walk around and check out all the art on display in the various downtown LS businesses, you'll notice there will be many artists outside painting.  I will be one of them!  I've already picked out my spot at 2nd and Douglas, where I will be painting the old building of my church, Lee's Summit United Methodist, aka The Summit.  So I hope you'll stop by and say hello if you're out and about for Fourth Friday that night!


Hope you will join me for these two Fourth Fridays!  More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment