Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Coming Up...

There are a few things coming up that I wanted to remind everyone about, including one announcement I haven't mentioned yet.

  • First of all, the Juried Small Works Exhibition at The Rice Gallery of Fine Art opens this Friday, March 26th during gallery hours 10:00am - 6:00pm.  Masks are required for entry.  The Rice Gallery of Fine Art is located at 4829 W 119th St, Overland Park, KS.  The show continues through May 15.  Please check it out if you have the opportunity!  The works will also be available for purchase through the gallery's website store at https://thericegallery.com/store/
  • I am still working on all new 6x6" small works that will be available on my Ebay page.  Today I finished another one, and there will be more to come!  I have two others that will be listed on Ebay very soon.  Each of my 6x6" pieces are listed at $175.  Check them out, along with my other small paintings available at https://www.ebay.com/usr/ryandart 
  • Great News!!  The Blue Springs Fine Art Show, presented by the Blue Springs Art League is a go!  Usually taking place in March, this year it has been pushed back to June 5-6.  All other details are the same as usual.  It will be held at Vesper Hall in Blue Springs, MO.  More details to come!
That is all the updates for now.  For more information on my work and upcoming shows, please email me at ryandelgadoart@gmail.com and follow/add me on Instagram @ryandelgadoart.

No comments:

Post a Comment