Friday, March 5, 2021

March BoldBrush Competition

 Hello friends,

Today I entered one of my small 6x6" paintings in the March 2021 BoldBrush competition.  BoldBrush is something I've thought about doing for a long time, but never got around to doing it until now.  This is my first entry ever in the competition, so it would mean a whole lot to me if you could visit my BoldBrush link and give my painting a vote.  

I have absolutely no expectations for this, considering this competition gets literally thousands of entries every month, and it's really quite inconceivable that my single entry will get any kind of recognition.  To win any prize, your work has to really REALLY stand out, and on top of that, be liked by the judge.  But hey, why not.

The link to vote for my painting is here:  https://faso.com/boldbrush/painting/248696

Thanks everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment