Sunday, January 2, 2022

News From The Studio 1/2/22

Hello friends!

We're 2 days into 2022 and I'm already working toward getting things accomplished that I've set out to do.  I just hope the momentum can remain consistent, and that this isn't just a "new year high" that I'm feeling right now.  That's how it is sometimes.  We get so excited and sometimes we even get a great start to those new goals before they eventually go downhill and we're back to where we were before.  Motivation dwindles, energy tanks, and it's back to the regularly scheduled programming.  Let's hope that doesn't happen!

So, here is what's new in the last week:

  • I finished my final painting of 2021 on December 31st.  It is still untitled, but is oil on linen and measures 12x24".  It will be available soon on my website:

  • Oh yeah, speaking of... I have a new website now!  Please visit https://www.ryandelgadoart.com to see my available works, and sign up for my newsletter where you'll be able to see my new works, both finished and in progress, before I post them anywhere else.  This blog is also linked on my website and I will still be posting content here, and will be less news and updates, as that content will go in the newsletter now, and be more commentary and critical thinking-type content regarding not only my own work, but the art world in general.  Stay tuned for more of what's to come here on the blog!
  • Another project that I alluded to in my previous blog entry "What's To Come in '22" is another online-based project that I'm pretty excited to work on.  In addition to getting new video content on YouTube soon, I am working on creating full-length instructional videos that will be available for digital download and purchase at an affordable price for anyone to enjoy.  Whether you are a professional painter, a beginner, or just like to paint as a hobby, I am hoping to create simple tutorials on how to paint different objects or elements for a landscape such as clouds and skies, trees, rocks, waterfalls and streams, etc.  The plan is for each video to be around 45 minutes, and be priced at around $15.  Again, stay tuned for that, and sign up for my newsletter at https://www.ryandelgadoart.com/email-newsletter to be in the know about their development and release!
That is all for now.  My thanks to those of you who have already visited my website and signed up for the newsletter.  Here's to a prosperous 2022!


No comments:

Post a Comment