Wednesday, January 16, 2019

New Works in Progress

Hello!

We're mid-way through January already, so I thought I'd share a little bit of what I'm currently working on.

I have two figurative pieces in progress.  They are as of yet untitled, but here is a peek at what they currently look like:



I have also started what you might call a new season of YouTube vlogs.  And this time I'm actually doing them in more of a vlog format - just sharing what I'm working on as part of my regular studio sessions.  I'll be recording a little bit of my painting process, and you'll get to see each painting progress and come to life from its understructure to its final touches.  I just thought it would be fun to document the making of my paintings, so I hope you enjoy.  Here is the first part of this series, giving you a look at the underpainting stage of both of these works:




Thanks for watching, and please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want, and also Like and Share!  More to come soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment