Monday, November 23, 2020

2020 Images Art Gallery Virtual Juried Exhibition

 This year, the Images Art Gallery (Overland Park, KS) will be presenting its annual juried show virtually on its website from December 18th - January 17th, 2021.  This year, I entered 3 paintings, and I am happy to say that all 3 were accepted.

This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made
oil on linen, 9x12"

Patience
oil on linen, 24x18"

Washed By The Water
oil on linen, 20x16"

All three paintings are available for purchase, and will be listed on Images Art Gallery's website when the show goes live on December 18th.  I will also be posting some video highlighting the paintings on my Facebook and Instagram, and you can follow me on both platforms by searching @ryandelgadoart.  Please also follow me on Parler @RyanDArt for more content, some of which I do not post on any other platform.

More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment